peer-reviewed conference papers
- Nikos Engonopoulos, Christoph Teichmann and Alexander Koller
Discovering user groups for natural language generation
To appear at the 19th Annual Meeting of the Special Interest Group on Discourse and Dialogue (SIGDIAL), Melbourne, Australia. July 2018.
- Alexander Koller and Nikos Engonopoulos
Integrated sentence generation with charts (poster)
In Proc. of the Tenth International Natural Language Generation Conference (INLG), Santiago de Compostela, Spain. September 2017.
- Nikos Engonopoulos and Alexander Koller
Generating effective referring expressions using charts
In Proc. of the Eighth International Natural Language Generation Conference (INLG) (pp. 162-171), Philadelphia, PA, USA. June 2014.
- Nikos Engonopoulos, Martín Villalba, Ivan Titov and Alexander Koller
Predicting the resolution of referring expressions from user behavior (poster)
In Proc. of the 2013 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP) (pp. 1354-1359), Seattle, WA, USA. October 2013.
- Nikos Engonopoulos, Vera Demberg and Asad B. Sayeed
Language and cognitive load in a dual task environment (poster)
In Proc. of the 35th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society (CogSci) (pp. 2249-2254), Berlin, Germany. August 2013.
- Annemarie Friedrich, Nikos Engonopoulos, Stefan Thater and Manfred Pinkal
A comparison of knowledge-based algorithms for graded word sense assignment (poster)
In Proc. of the 24th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (CoLing) (pp. 329-338), Mumbai, India. December 2012.
- Vera Demberg, Asad B. Sayeed, Philip J. Gorinski & Nikos Engonopoulos
Syntactic surprisal affects spoken word duration in conversational contexts
In Proc. of the 2012 Joint Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and Computational Natural Language Learning (EMNLP) (pp. 356-367), Jeju Island, South Korea. Association for Computational Linguistics. July 2012.
- Nikos Engonopoulos, Angeliki Lazaridou, Georgios Paliouras and Konstantinos Chandrinos
ELS: a word-level method for entity-level sentiment analysis
In Proc. of the International Conference on Web Intelligence, Mining and Semantics (WIMS'11) (pp. 12-20), Sogndal, Norway. ACM. May 2011.