- GDE - Word Phonology
- Grammar of German compared to other European Languages - subproject word phonology - at the Institute for German Language, Mannheim
- German Today
- Description and analysis of regional variation in (near-)standard German spoken by young and older educated adults - a large corpus based project of the Institute for German Language, Mannheim
- Programming course for Phoneticians Online: development of an internet-based introduction to programming for students of phonetics
- Prosody of Segments in the Kiel Corpora of Read and Spontaneous Speech: modelling of duration, F0, intensity and segmental reductions in read and spontaneous speech with regression trees and multi-layer perceptrons
- My Master's Thesis project: The Kiel Corpus of Read Speech as a Resource for Speech Synthesis.
- A modular German text-to-speech synthesis system, developed as a collaborative project of DFKI's language technology lab and the Institute of Phonetics at Saarland University.
- Multi-level annotation and analysis of German and English corpora for investigating information structure, a collaborative project of Saarland University's departments of General Linguistics and Applied Linguistics and Translation/Interpreting.
- German and English text-to-speech synthesis on the basis of microsegment concatenation, a collaborative project of G DATA Software with the Institute of Phonetics at Saarland University.
- Unit selection speech synthesis system, developed by Department 2 (Prosody Interpretation and Speech Synthesis) of the ATR Interpreting Telecommunications Research Laboratories, Kyoto, Japan.
- Evaluating Prosody
- Evaluating prosody in the synthesis of prompts for a telephone directory dialogue system, in collaboration with Berkom (T-Systems).