Socrates-Erasmus Programme at CoLi
You are a student and enrolled in a formal programme of study at higher education level leading to a degree or a diploma (including doctoral level) in one of the participating european countries.
- citizen of one the participating countries (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg*, The Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Sweden and Spain)
- citizen of EFTA-countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein*, Norway)
- citizen of twelve associated countries (Cyprus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey) and special agreements with Swiss* universities.
You have completed at least the first year of your university studies.
- The students (or university staff) interested to participate in the programme should get in contact with the Erasmus coordinator of their department about grant and accommodation form at least 9 months before the beginning of the planned study visit.
- Deadlines for application at various partner universities vary, please check the list of partner universities.
- SOCRATES/ERASMUS students may apply for additional financial support to attend an
in the host country prior to the normal SOCRATES/ERASMUS study period.
- The International Offices of most exchange partner universities also offer preparation language courses from 4 to 6 weeks duration. These as a rule start at the beginning of each semester.