- The DORIS system: Discourse Oriented Representation and Inference System.
- The MIDAS system: Multiple Inference-Based Dialogue Analysis System.
- The CHORUS demo system: Processing of underspecified representations.
- Annotate: The NEGRA/TIGER annotation tool.
- TnT: A Statistical Part-of-Speech Tagger.
- PET: a fast HPSG parser
- The DeepThought core architecture framework Heart of Gold provides a uniform and flexible infrastructure for building applications that use and combine RMRS-based (and other XML-based) natural language processing components. There is also a server at DFKI's Language Technology Lab. More information on the system can be obtained on http://heartofgold.dfki.de/.