Multi-Word Expressions Seminar
lead by: William Blacoe (homepage)
Up until 23 Nov our seminar meetings were were held Wednesdays 12-14h in Building C 7.1 Room U15 (as recorded in the KVV). But starting on 1 Dec we will meet in the acquarium on the third floor of Building C 7.4 for a weekly reading group every Thursday at 14:15.
This seminar can be
- a Hauptseminar for bachelor students worth 7 CP: presentation + term paper
- a seminar for master students worth 4 CP: only presentation
- or a seminar for master students worth 7 CP: presentation + term paper
- your presentation (45 min. presentation + 15 min. discussion)
- your term paper (should you choose to submit one)
- and your active participation when others are presenting
After the participants have finished presenting we will use our meeting times to read other research literature on multi-word expressions. For each such meeting one of us will be in charge to lead the discussion. All participants are required to read the paper in advance and actively participate in the discussion.