Faculty of Sciences
VU University Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1081a, Room U-349
1081 HV Amsterdam
Phone: +31 20 59 87751
- Research done for my PhD was closely linked to the LinGO Grammar Matrix customization system.
- MSc Completed
- Irina Borisova. Implementing Georgian Polypersonal Agreement through the LinGO Grammar Matrix. Submitted 30 September, 2010.
- I spent August - November 2010 at Microsoft - Powerset in San Francisco, where I worked on statistical methods in query analysis.
- I've been a member of Prof. Hans Uszkoreit's research group as a PhD Student.
- I was part of the International Research Training Group (IRTG) for Language Technology and Cognitive Systems.
- From January 1st till March 31st 2009, I visited the Computer Science Department at Brown University. This exchange was part of the PIRE program.
- From October 2008 until December 2008, I visited the Department of Linguistics at the University of Washington, where I worked on word order phenomena for the Grammar Matrix customization system under supervision of Professor Emily Bender.